?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

The dates for VintaCon I am working with are October 13-15.  Friday evening through Sunday afternoon.  I looked at the window of opportunities between conventions, and it was the available date.  However, if we choose to do Gold Country, it  could be  a problem as far as lodging.  Especially booking this late.   We shall see what this weekend holds for my "prospects".  If the wine is good, then we shall see.
A pro and con report will follow after checking things out.

Comments

( 3 comments — Leave a comment )
chriso
Jul. 10th, 2006 08:42 am (UTC)
That looks like a good weekend for us - at least there's nothing on the calendar yet. The previous weekend look OK too. But not the weekend of Sept 31-Oct 1.
bovil
Jul. 10th, 2006 07:58 pm (UTC)
If Gold Country doesn't wash, remember Gilroy/Hollister...

Hollister in 2006!
dinogrl
Jul. 10th, 2006 09:33 pm (UTC)
I haven't forgotton that, but I want something a little more adventurous than Garlic. (Besides Dave has a bad reaction to garlic, and he cannot pass through Gilroy fast enough. As our driver, that could be an important factor in that location!)
Oh, speaking of Hollister, I noticed that one of our "bid committee" members got a shameless plug for their publishing company. If you're going to plug, then please be fair to all of us!!! ;)
( 3 comments — Leave a comment )